How a weirdo sees the world…
I love blogging! Not only can you babble about whatever you want without being interrupted, you can see the world’s most beautiful places through the lenses of many talented photographers. You can experience different cultures and take part in web history being made without even getting up from you bed! But most of all, you meet the nicest people ever, who sharing their life experiences and opinions with you, without expecting anything in return and without judging you.
One of those wonderful people is Tazein Mirza Saad, who nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much! I feel honoured, and very grateful (if surprised) for this nomination. I love your blog, and there are so many amazing blogs out there, so please excuse me if I haven’t quite grasped it jet….
While I am trying to get my thoughts together, you can read the rules:
Ok, I am back. (Still can’t believe the nomination). Anyway, I should get on with it…
7 things about me. If you’re not interested (very understandable) just skip to the part where I nominate 15 amazing bloggers!
(Omg, I’m falling asleep already…)
1) I am a very CURIOUS person. If something interests or intrigues me in the slightest, I have to know all about it – well, not ALL, but I want to gain a good understanding of it.
2) I probably should have stated this first, but I am generally very LOUD. I’m not saying that I am shouting, or talk with a loud voice (now that I mentioned it, I probably do frequently), it’s just that I generally don’t shut up. And when somebody talks in situations or places where silence is required, the person who can’t shut their mouth is often considered loud, even if they (meaning mostly me) are only whispering.
3) I LOVE FOOD! No further explanation needed.
4) My greatest passion (discovered so far) is TRAVELLING. I love visiting places I haven’t been before; I don’t even have to like them, as long as they are different (in any way possible) from what I am used to and meeting people from different cultures and beliefs is such a pleasure. You don’t really travel to learn something about the world, you travel the world to learn something about yourself (whether you like what you find or not).
5) I SING. A lot. Not necessarily very good, but whether I am sad, relaxed, happy, excited, I just sing. It makes me feel good (and annoys anyone who’s living in the same house as me).
6) I like COOKING&BAKING for other people. I don’t even have to eat it myself; I just like seeing the faces of the people I cook for. It might seem strange, because they never explode with emotion (no sane person lights up with joy when handed food, like I do), but it just pleases me, somehow.
7) I am probably the only person who feels this way, but I prefer cold weather to warm, snow and rain to a dry sunny day. Weird, I know. Get over it!
To all of those who are still awake, here are the 15 amazing bloggers I nominate for The Versatile Blogger Award.