The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Omg, are you serious? ‘Me thinks so…..’ you are the best! I will be following, ‘link’ing and commenting on your posts and be your greatest fan! (I am doing this out of gratitude and not because of weird stalking tendencies. I just want to clarify this). THANKS A LOT!
Ok, for those who have no idea what I am talking about – probably most of you – ‘Me thinks so…..’ just nominated me for “”. Me! I’ve been blogging for less than a month (since the 22nd March 2013, to be exact) and somebody nominated me!
First of all, here are the rules:
The Rules of the Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award and show their links.
5. Go to their pages and tell them.
Ok, here it goes, 7 things about me:
- I often talk too much. Well that’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? That’s one of the reasons I started to blog, so I don’t annoy all the people around me, but only those who expose themselves to my jabbering of their own accord. That brings me to my next point:
- I can be VERY annoying. I don’t know why I do it. Wait, that’s not 100% true; being annoying can be quite fun, hihi.
- I am messy. No comment. Although I must say, when I am at somebody else’s house, I am the tidiest person in the world. J
- I am a good listener and counselor for those admirable people who can stand me. I know what you think ‘how can she be a good listener if she talks that much?’ Here’s the answer: I babble joke and tease about trivial things, however, when someone needs my help, I’ll be there for him/her.
- I am a good friend (or I like to think so). If you can endure my big mouth, I will basically do everything for you: I will keep your secrets (I pride myself in never having revealed a secret, as far as I can remember), fight all your battles for you, I’ll take the blame if you need a scapegoat, will do your work for you, and most important, I will always be there for you, if you need me.
- I am honest, whether that is good or bad, you can decide for yourself. If you ask me what I think, I’ll say the truth – that includes questions like “do I look fat in this shirt” etc., so before you ask, be sure that you want to know the answer.
- I don’t give a damn about what other people think about me. I just don’t get the point of being someone else, when people don’t like who I am, then I don’t need to be friends with them. It’s too much work to someone I am not – and I am a lazy person.
You don’t like me? Get over it!
… I would still appreaciate if you’d vote for me 🙂